Wednesday 25 September 2013

Nostalgiafest...

I've just been back to Manchester again, taking lots of photos as usual. I've been messing about with some colour effects in this collage. I've tried to make it look around 40 years old at least, not sure if it's worked ... This little bungalow is where I was brought up until the age of about 7. Underneath is a photo of where 'Butch' the dog used to live - I remember because he was very child friendly! The front garden of the bungalow is concreted over now, but my Dad used to grow dahlias and chrysanthemums. There just happened to be a Flower Show on while I was in the area - I think years ago, Dad must have been inspired by events like that ... It was great to wander round the displays ... brought back a lot of memories ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...