Monday 15 July 2013

STOP PRESS: Sew Weekly Reunion 2013!

Did you know that there's going to be an ONLINE reunion of all Sew Weekly participants (and anyone else who'd like to join in) in August? How exciting! Adey Lim is organising this along with Debi Fry, Sarah Gabbart and Veronica Darling. They were the first sewists to take part along with Mena Trott in the Sew Weekly Challenge 2011. They motivated me to sew along too and I ended up doing 50 challenges! (Phew). You can find out all about how to take part here. http://thesewweeklyreunion.wordpress.com/

They don't have everyone's contact details and are relying on those that they do know to spread the word.  It's going to be a yearly reunion. Join in! Look forward to seeing you there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...