I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Another gorgeous bag ...



I really don't need another bag and I can make them but I couldn't leave this one behind in the Cath Kidston sale which is currently on.  It mentions loads of my favourite UK seaside places and I love the colours.  It will cheer me up as I travel to work!

2 comments:

  1. Of course you need another bag, particularly a super one like this - it can always be squeezed into the bag-stash...J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bag.. It is adorable..
    Every girl needs LOTS of bags. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete