I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Sunday, 9 June 2013

Independent Sew Along

Kat over at Modern Vintage Cupcakes is doing another sewalong this month.  I didn't get to finish the Burda Bomber in time last month, but hey ho, not to worry as it'll get done at some point this year - when I find the perfect lining!  I've signed up for her Independent Pattern Company Challenge and plan on making a Colette Parfait.  I have the pattern and fabric and am hoping the sun will come out again for some supa dupa photos!  (Fingers crossed!).  This also ties in with Sarah Liz's monthly de-stash sewalongs, which she is hosting for the rest of this year.  Hop over to both websites for a look.


2 comments:

  1. Diane, what a great idea.. I look forward to seeing your parfait.. Know it will be pretty. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete