I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

New Year Sewing Round Up - Part 1

I've noticed a lot of people are doing a kind of 'Review of 2012', so here's mine.  These projects are from the first 6 months of the year.  All of them have been wearable, so I must have learned a lot from the mammoth effort of 50+ challenges from the previous year.








10 comments:

  1. What beautiful items you have sewed.. I still love, love that red dress above..Looks so pretty on you.. But, really love them all.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy - Happy Sewing to you too and will email you soon.

      Delete
  2. The all look fantastic on you! 2012 was a great sewing year for you - imagine what this New Year will bring...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of bag making I think Judith! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous makes! I especially love that black and white outfit - looks stunning on you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one too Kat. It's a great pattern and very flattering. Looking forward to wearing it again soon.

      Delete
  4. Hi Diane, Just wanted to tell you, the apron on Sew weekly if very pretty,Great job.. I can't post on sw anymore..But, wanted to let you know, I saw it.. Happy sewing and look forward to seeing the red jumper..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Judy. I've got a really bad cold at the moment so don't see the red 'jumper' finished anytime soon ... but we'll see.

      Delete
  5. That blouse in black/white in front of the Haunted Bookshop is just lovely! What a nice round-up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Adri - it's actually a dress!

    ReplyDelete