Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Tuesday, 6 November 2012

London in October

Managed to squeeze in another trip a couple of weeks ago before the winter sets in.  This is what caught my eye this time, in Camden Passage.

Some wonderful displays of glass


Love the colours ... I believe all this kind of thing is becoming collectable now - I remember if first time round from the 70's!

Beaded 20's dresses in Annie's window (sorry about the reflections ...)


Think I need to invest in a camera lens to counteract the shadows ...

My favourite 'Loop' knitting shop

What a great quotation to start the day with!



2 comments:

  1. Diane,
    What a lovely shopping trip.Love all the beautiful glass ware. and the dresses are so pretty..
    Thanks for sharing the photos. I enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good job that the glassware shop was closed - I really like the ruby coloured vase on the top shelf!

    ReplyDelete