Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Wednesday, 24 October 2012

I'm in 'Let's Knit' Magazine!

On the teabreak page, November Issue, 2012 - in the corner, but I'm really pleased about it.  I sent in a photo of 'Herman'.  I made him from a pattern in a previous issue - you can see him in a bit more detail in an earlier post ...



5 comments:

  1. He needed to be shared as he was so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations on being printed in the magazine.. He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I will be in the look out for this issue! Hope it's still around in California :)

    ReplyDelete