Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Friday, 21 September 2012

Junk - Manchester

I've been away for a little break and although I really needed a rest, I did manage to get out to the Northern Quarter.  I don't think I've noticed this shop before - you can go for dressmaking classes and learn how to re-fashion.  There will be more photos to come in the next few days ...

2 comments:

  1. Diane, I love junk stores ..so fun..Love this photo.Thanks for sharing.
    Hope you enjoyed your break..That's always nice..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judi - I love junk stores too, though I think this one is meant to be a more sophisticated and stylish version of one. I'd love to be in the area a bit longer and be able to go along to one of their workshops.

      Delete