Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Monday, 16 July 2012

They're yours Rachel ...

Hi Rachel of House of Pinheiro - congratulations, the postcards of London and handbag pincushion are yours!  It was a completely random selection but I'm glad that you won in a way because I met you in London and I also really enjoyed the pincushion swap you hosted.  Anyway, if you'd like to email me details of your address then I'll happily get them to you.  I do have some details already but am not sure they are current.

4 comments:

  1. yeahhhhhhh

    I love handbags and this will look so cute on my new sewing room I am planning with London theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations Rahcel.. Know you will enjoy the bag..

    ReplyDelete
  3. your lovely parcel arrived yesterday.. it was beautiful !

    ReplyDelete