Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Sunday, 13 May 2012

Tulip Land

I wasn't lucky enough to sell my Beach Huts picture at Grimston this time, but look what I saw on the way back home!  Inspiration for another painting ...  For those who I've been promising a photograph of the miles and miles of land around here, this is what it can be like ...


 

2 comments:

  1. Diane,
    wow...this is beautiful.. I can only imagine , how beautiful it would really be in person.. thankyou for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually had you in mind when I took this Judy, as I know I said to you ages ago that I'd try and get a shot like this!

    ReplyDelete