Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Monday, 23 January 2012

Locations ...

I've been out and about looking for interesting places to be photographed in ... Cambridge Botanic Gardens looks a likely contender ... still gorgeous at this time of year when there's not so much in bloom

Cute little hut for storing gardening gear

Mahonia?

A Troll bridge :-))

Snowdrops already!

Birds of paradise in the tropical greenhouses

Lots of ferny alleyways ...

6 comments:

  1. isn't the store so sweet, like the 3 bears little home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I was spoiled for choice for sweet little things to photograph.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely place to be photographed in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt I'll be back there soon Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely location for taking pictures, really inspirational and a nice break from winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took some more photos today Cathe - in the snow - completely different.

      Delete