Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Sunday, 15 January 2012

Fabric Swap

I'm a bit late posting this, but over Christmas, I received a wonderful package with this fabric and card in it from Seeks of, The Seek Speaks.  I just happened to mention over at Sew Weekly that I loved it, after she asked for advice on what to do with it and hey presto - a swap was born!    I figure on using it very soon - definitely this year ... Thanks Seeks!

3 comments:

  1. how sweet.. seeks is such a lovely girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welks!! Can't wait to share our projects! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing what you do!

      Delete