Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Monday, 26 September 2011

Tie diddly I Dye, Di Di!

As they say on a well known UK television programme, this is one I prepared earlier!  I am still finding spots of dye in the kitchen and even had to sand down the surface of my cutting board which didn't escape a blob of blue.  I made this from a tie dye kit and managed to get three more T shirts out of it as well.  It is a fun process to do and I'd love to do more experiments with dye in future. 


I added a sequin motif on the front, which does happen to tone in quite well.  There's a small hole underneath!

1 comment: