Wednesday 7 September 2011

Tartan Disaster

I had high hopes for 'Plaid Week', with some beautiful cloth (found at an RSPCA shop of all places), named Hunter Thomson.  I hopefully cut out an, 'easy one piece skirt' thinking, hey, only one seam to match up!  There was even an illustration of a plaid skirt on the cover ... how wrong could I be!  The tartan met at strange angles round the back and there was no hope of saving it at all ... I even cut it into two to try and make a front and a back but it was ruined ... THOUGH, it is now in the process of being turned into a plaid tote for me for autumn, and it's looking good, even though I do say so myself!  Image to follow soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...