Wednesday 31 August 2011

Scarecrow Festival

Every two years on the August Bank Holiday Monday, there is a Scarecrow Festival at Wolferton on the Sandringham Estate.  The whole village takes part by giving over their gardens and properties to the display of comical scarecrows in aid of charity.  The best one this year, I thought, was the Scarecrow Olympics (image to follow).  I also had the opportunity to get a topical photo for my latest sewing creation, a 1970's style top.  Luckily for all, the weather was glorious and the perfect opportunity for an after lunch stroll.

Can you spot which one isn't the scarecrow?!

A cute souvenir of the day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...