I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Friday, 1 July 2011

Two Tops

Ok, as part of The Sew Weekly refashionista challenge, I took my favourite zipped shoulder dress (of which I've never been happy about the length and the way it shifts around my legs when I walk) and chopped the bottom off!  It now has some extra life as a tunic to my jeans or leggings.

Nice zips - shame about the length ... 


A new top!
 The next challenge was to complete a UFO (unfinished object to the uninitiated).  I finished Stevie's Market Tunic sewalong and have happily gone to work in it today.


No comments:

Post a Comment