Saturday 2 July 2011

The Arrival of TED

Someone special came into my life this morning in the shape of TED.  He is travelling around the UK, having started out in Wales at the home of his owners, Jane and Daisy Donut, http://daisydonut.wordpress.com/  (you can contact them if you're interested in having Ted to stay - UK only).  So far, he has raised over £1000,00 on his travels, raising awareness of Macmillan Cancer Support.  He is staying with me this week, having arrived 'bearing' (groan!) chocolates!  So thank you Miss Magpie from Oxford, his previous host.  Tomorrow, he will be helping in the kitchen, making cake for me to take to work next week.  He's also coming to work with me by train for a little tour of Cambridge.  On Thursday, he'll be at Newmarket races having a little flutter.  So, lots of fun planned for him!  Keep looking for further posts of his adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...