Saturday 18 June 2011

Beautiful Brooch

There's a gorgeous shop on Ely railway station called 'Rosie & Dolly'.  Do look in there if ever you get the chance.  It's an eclectic mix of jewellery, clothes, bags, hats, scarves, china, cards ...  Some are vintage, clothes are made up in fun prints.  It's just crammed full.  As I'm on holiday this week, I treated myself to this brooch.  At £6, I thought that was reasonable and the reverse reveals it was made in Vienna (& not Hong Kong).  It's resting on a card by Pip Design, a company I've never heard of before - they make china as well as cards.



The card envelopes are also decorated
  

1 comment:

  1. So pretty..love the brooch and your pattern finds too.. Hope your having a good vaccation.. Happy Sewing. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...