Tuesday 3 May 2011

Northern Quarter - Remaining Images

I rounded off my trip with a visit to Abakhan Fabrics and found African waxed cotton in there for a very reasonable price.  Their system of selling fabric by weight can be too tempting sometimes, resulting in buying far too much, but the African prints were lovely and I'm sure I'll use it all.  Photo to come.



Abakhan Fabrics
 


Fashion Market again ...
 I also enjoyed Magma Books and found a pattern cutting book in there.  The Fashion Market was on too... 



Fashion Market
 


Royal Wedding window - similar dress!


The 70's still in evidence ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...