I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Thursday, 28 April 2011

Northern Quarter, MANCHESTER, Easter 2011

I like the layered bodice detail on the orange design.


I sincerely hope that 'Shell Suits' DO NOT come back into fashion!
 The first two photos from my trip back 'home'.  The Northern Quarter is a hub of creativity and little independent shops.  Many new ideas start out here - the 70's trend was first apparent at least 5 years ago.  Shame about the cracked window of Oxfam Originals, which sells second hand designer clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment