Monday 4 April 2011

Green Theme

The challenge to create something green for Sew Weekly resulted in this. I've been keeping the main fabric for ages because I love it so much and it has happy associations of holidays in Lancashire for me.  I bought it on a market stall in Fleetwood which I now believe is a shop and you can buy online here. It has a silky feel to it and is printed on a weave which itself has satiny areas on it.  The contrast fabric is itself a weave of a trailing leaf fabric which matches in with the print of the main - I found it in John Lewis.  Anyway, I can now enjoy wearing my fabric!  The pattern is Burda and has a flattering loose fit from an empire line bodice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...