Thursday 8 June 2017

Some decisions ...

From now on, I've decided that this blog, margueritedesigns, will be dedicated purely to my crafting and sewing activities only. This will include my sewing, knitting and dressmaking.

My surface pattern designs and illustrations will be seen in my professional capacity over at my companion site, www.hudson-sharpe.com

This should then distinguish the two activities clearly and not disappoint any of my sewing, knitting and crafting audience still hanging in after all this time!  Thank you for still being here  😊

And on a more serious note ... this is a photo I took last time I was in my home town of Manchester, the busy bee symbol.  A city still close to my heart and even more so in these troubled times.  It will always stay with me and I don't have words to describe my feelings .... stay safe and strong everyone.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...