I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Wedding Plans ...


I've been busy making 'Save The Date' cards.  They reflect my love of textiles, in that I've used a silver grey crochet trim and velvet ribbon as a simple decoration on a white ground.  The invites themselves will be similar in design but will also incorporate a satin rose.  More to come ...

2 comments:

  1. PRETTY!!!!
    So very happy for you ..Praying for you both , may God richly bless you.
    When is the day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Judy - it's in October, so a bit of time to go yet ...

    ReplyDelete