I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Monday, 25 April 2016

Project Progress

Well, I've finished the first side of my patchwork project bag.  I work at it while I'm watching television - I have a bag full of scraps at the side of me and attach a patch here and there ...  I'm enjoying the process and the way it's turning out.  There are about 50 patches in this piece - on to the second side now ...


2 comments:

  1. Dianne , this bag will be beautiful.. I love the idea..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy - I'm really enjoying making it though progress is slow ...

    ReplyDelete