I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Sunday, 14 December 2014

'Tis the season ...

To eat, drink and be merry!  Christmas dinner No.3 ...  At Sandringham Country Park in my C&G Sweater


The Gingerbread House decorating the restaurant this year was even more spectactular this time


and I loved the decorations ...


2 comments:

  1. Dianne,
    your sweater is beautiful.. and the dinner looks oh so yummy.. Wish I was sitting right next to you, eating Christmas dinner #3. lol
    Hope you and family have a very blessed and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you could have been there too Judy! Merry Christmas to you and yours too ...

    ReplyDelete