I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Craftsy Sale Time ...

I didn't really take much notice of 'Black Friday' or 'Cyber Monday' except for the fact that Craftsy had their sale on!  So I bought 3 classes for what would have been the price of 1 - could have easily gone further as there were some great bargains on there in terms of supplies as well as classes, but I really need to de-stash a bit in the New Year.

My leaning is still towards knitting at the moment, so I bought classes in pattern writing, lace shawl designing and finally, sewing an iconic tweed jacket ... really can't wait to do a bit of sewing in the New Year ...

2 comments:

  1. Dianne,
    I too, bought a craftsy class during the black Friday sale.. fun!!!
    I bought the fitting class. I haven't listened to them.. [too busy right now,eeh] It will probably be
    after Christmas..
    Hope you enjoy yours.. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing what you make Judy and Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete