Wednesday 11 June 2014

Before and After

Treated myself to a Gardener's Lunch and a cloudy lemonade in the Botanic Gardens today ...


There wasn't much left!

I am a little bit addicted to gardening at the moment - totally inspired by the Botanic Gardens.   I have a special, small, spade which is just perfect for a woman - I should take a photo to show you. There's nothing I like better than to be outdoors in the cool summer evenings, after work, digging any stresses away ... and it means I am getting a great place to sit and relax in too.  I ought to take some garden progress photos!  It also means my waist line is diminishing, which is no bad thing .... except to say that my custom made pattern from the Fashion and Textile Museum may need significantly adjusting - though I have the skills to do that now!  Anyway, looking forward to my leave at home next week - I can actually sew then ...


2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy..
    I love gardening too.. ENjoy your week off.. Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to it Judy ...

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...