I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Saturday, 1 March 2014

I won! Thanks Zandra Rhodes!

Well it seems like I am still on a winning streak ... though I have been trying since before Christmas to win a Zandra Rhodes handbag.  Zandra Rhodes Handbags and Shoes have been giving away a handbag every Friday on Facebook - there's a post about which one in the morning and the winner is chosen just after 6 in the evening on the same day.  My perseverence has paid off, since I've won this Lucy clutch bag worth £99!!!  Woo Hoo!  Can't wait to get it in the post!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It looks beautiful. I hope you'll be very happy together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats.. So pretty.. Know you will enjoy using it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will Judy! I think I'll have it forever!

      Delete