Sunday 9 March 2014

By Popular Demand ...

I happened to mention on Facebook that I'd bought a snazzy red polka dot sewing machine case and I was asked for a photo ....  I could have made one I suppose but this one is extremely sturdy, made of oilcloth (which I'm not experienced in sewing) and padded at the sides.  It's by Groves from their Vintage Crafting Bags range, www.groves-banks.com.  It fits my machine perfectly and there's a pocket on the front for instruction books and bits and pieces.  My sewing machine lives in a kitchen cupboard and I sew on my kitchen table.  How about you?  I do have a room where I draw and keep my materials but I always feel comfortable sewing at the table.  Funny isn't it!

4 comments:

  1. Cute bag and neatly organized supplies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not always so neat Tanya - you should have seen things before the photo, but having a new bag helps!

      Delete
  2. Diane, I love it.. Just beautiful.. What could be any prettier than red/white polka dots.. such a wonderful birthday present.. Hope you had a good birthday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thanks Judy, and I know all about your love for red and white polka dots!

      Delete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...