I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Sew Tiny ... is suddenly AWESOME!

OMG - we have Oona on board! What more can I say about the awesomeness that is New York based Oona - I'm sure everyone knows her, she really is a wondrous person, but if for some incredible reason she has passed you by, then find her uber stylish creations over at http://oonaballoona.blogspot.com. Can't wait to see what she comes up with!
So now we have Oona, Me, Charlotte and Jenni - an Anglo-American Crafty Christmas Decoration here we come! Still time to join in if you wish - deadline the week before Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. this, like you, was ALWAYS awesome! i've adored you since sew weekly. i'm stoked that i will FINALLY make a christmas something... it's only been like 7 years that i've wanted to....

    by the way, i love our foursome, we seem simpatico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Oona - I've admired your work ever since I saw your first creation for Sew Weekly and felt so inspired by your creativity and exuberant personality! Yes, I think we are all simpatico (you know I'm trying to learn Italian ... it's hard when you get older though!). So look forward to seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete