My Tiramisu, all the way from Auckland, New Zealand. Love the Kiwi stamps. Thanks so much Penny from dressesandme.wordpress.com. As I'm at home all this week, there's going to be some serious sewing going on ...
Saturday, 20 July 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Find me on Instagram
My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...
-
This is what I'm giving away as part of Debi's Sew Grateful week over at My Happy Sewing Place . There's a tin decorated with a...
-
I was going to finish a sewing project but I've been so busy at work that it just hasn't turned out that way ... instead I have the...
-
On the last minute ... as was the case with most of my Sew Weekly creations! I first found out about Sew Weekly through a British sewing m...
Congrats on the new pattern.. And having the week off.. Hope you have lots of sewing fun. I look forward to seeing your new dress.
ReplyDeleteHappy sewing.
Wonderful! Now there are no more excuses :-) you have a fabric and the pattern :-) I am looking forward to see you in the dress :-)
ReplyDelete