Saturday 22 June 2013

Bargains ...

I was beginning to think that everyone had 'cottoned on' (no pun intended!) to finding gorgeous vintage fabric in charity shops as I've experienced a dry run lately ...  should have known better as today, like buses, three turned up at once!  Maybe I've not been searching hard enough but anyway, today I found a metre of this red silk (yes I did say silk) for the princely sum of £2.


Next up is this art silk, around 2 and a half metres for £3.


Lastly, more silk (yes, it's amazing), about 3 metres for £4.


I feel like I am a lucky girl :-))))))

2 comments:

  1. Diane, wow...you are a very lucky girl.. Love your fabric finds.. Can't wait to see what you make with them.. How is your dress coming along?
    Happy sewing and thrifting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nearly finished the Parfait Judy. I want to get started on that red silk now!

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...