I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Thursday, 9 May 2013

Me and my pals

On every Wednesday lunchtime at work, we eat, chat, relax and craft.  It's a great way to break up the week!  There is only one rule for joining ... we never talk about work.

4 comments:

  1. sounds lovely< there is a craft group at work but sadly it's after and I have to leave to pick up little ones. To be honest it's the chat with like minded others that make it so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Charlotte. It's a good idea having it on a Wednesday too because it's half way through the week and doesn't make it seem so long ...

      Delete
  2. How fun.... I would love it....

    ReplyDelete