I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Sunday, 21 April 2013

Relaxing at Oxburgh

This weekend saw open house at National Trust properties all over the UK and I enjoyed a relaxing stroll around Oxburgh Hall in Norfolk with family.  The house is moated and has a formal knot garden, which will be in bloom soon.  Inside the house are tapestries made by Mary Queen of Scots during her imprisonment - I do have some photos of those too which I'll share soon.






1 comment:

  1. Diane, these are beautiful!! Thank you for sharing.. Proud you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete