I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Sew Grateful 2013 Reflection

Last time I took part in this, I was mostly grateful for the way that sewing gave me a creative outlet but this time I think I need to mention the sewing community itself for being such a great source of support.  All the positive comments just make me want ro sew more and it's so great to see what others come up with.  I've learnt such a lot too, finding out about the independent pattern companies that make such individual styles for instance.  Added to this, the blogger meet-ups, makes me realise I have a fantastic hobby!  Here's to another year of great sewing!

1 comment: