I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Saturday, 16 February 2013

And the Premio Award goes to ....

I have to award this to the 9 previous commenters, which I've done since I first mentioned that I'd been given this.  And they are:

Judith at  http://doobee64.blogspot.com
Judy at  sewblessedmaw.blogspot.com/
Charlotte at charlottesewfarsewgood.blogspot.com/  
Rachel at  houseofpinheiro.blogspot.com/
Adri H. at  adriprints.blogspot.com
Kat at  macskakat.wordpress.com/
Cathe at  http://amaryllislog.wordpress.com/
Kirsty at  the-reel-mccoy.blogspot.com/
Charlotte at  heartscottage.blogspot.com

All you have to do is pass it on to the last 9 commenters on your blog and say thank you to where it came from (ie: me!).  You can copy the badge from the side of my blog.  Enjoy!

4 comments: