I work with Copyright by day and Craft by night ....


Marguerite Designs is now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...

I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...

Friday, 18 January 2013

Me in my Hat

I was snowed in this week and couldn't get to work for one of the days, which meant that I could get some decent photos of my Rylands Hat at last.  Seriously wouldn't be without it at the moment.  Although it looks like a beret flat, it's a pull-on when worn.






2 comments:

  1. Snowed in...WOW! So different to my part of the world. Anyway, hat looks super on you. Definitely needed with all that coldnesss. The wool is such a pretty colour...J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, this is sooooooooooooo cute.. Love it.. I really like the beret look too. Just perfect .. and bet it's really warm in that snow..

    ReplyDelete