Thursday 9 August 2012

A Grand Day Out

Yesterday, I took time out and went with family to the East Lincolnshire coast on a coach trip.  Amazingly, the weather was fabulous for the day.  So, I tried to re-create the famous Vintage Poster which promoted travelling by rail to the area.  There were a few tries before I could get it more or less right ... but I had a lot of fun!  I am wearing a Goldhawk Road fabric skirt ...


Running for it ...

Nearly there ...

Ooops - slightly out of frame ...

That's the one!

3 comments:

  1. Diane, love the skirt.looks fantastic on you.. Great job on the poster.. Looks like you had lots of fun.. so proud..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, I've tried to photograph this skirt several times with not much luck. I think this is the best shot ... and I need a few more days out at the seaside ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Diane, what a wonderful day.. Love the skirt

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...