Friday 4 May 2012

Celebration of Art 2012 - Grimston

Over this Bank Holiday weekend in the UK, there is an exhibition in Grimston, just outside King's Lynn, near the Sandringham Estate.  It's in the parish church there.  Over 100 East Anglian artists are exhibiting and I have my beach hut picture there.  I hung it last weekend and had a sneaky preview of some of the other exhibits...

The orange squares contain a little biography of each artist


Mouthwatering limes...

Good enough to eat...


Very impressive watercolour


Juicy!

I think my work leans more towards 'decorative' rather than realistic...anyway, it's a bit of fun and I'm looking forward to going to see it this weekend in the actual exhibition.  There's usually some live music there and tea and cake too, so all in all, a good day out.  Just a few images of the church...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...