Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Tuesday, 17 April 2012

A Tale of Two Cities

I so enjoyed every aspect of this dress.  I happened to be on leave for a week at home for Easter and did just a little bit each day ... sleeves one day, neckline the next, lining etc, etc ...  all while I was watching comedy films on TV!  Then I had a lovely dress to wear on my return to work.  I had fun getting the photos together during my lunchbreak and then using my new-found editing skills to finish my posting here at Sew Weekly.



 







8 comments:

  1. Love the photo shoot! I think this dress is amazing, your best yet, lovely bow. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress! Fantastic photos too! Well done on getting all the 'typical' British shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a great dress - and I love the photos, so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress Diane, Looks fantastic on you... Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is such satisfaction when you make your own clothes :) I love the phone box shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathryn, nice to meet you here and thanks! Just been looking at your blog - good luck in Australia and your future life!

    ReplyDelete