Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Congratulations Kim Powell!

Hi Kim, you are the lucky winner of the Amy Butler pattern and apple pincushion.  I hope you see this because I don't have a contact for you.  Can you please e:mail me at this blog?

Commiserations to everyone else ... thanks for answering and I now have a load more blogs to look at.  I put all your names in a paper cup, swished them around and asked my work friend to pull one out - not very sophisticated but it worked!  I decided to enter everyone, new followers included, as I'm grateful to know about you all. 

Happy sewing everyone!

2 comments: