Monday 19 December 2011

Sorbetto Duetto

Sorbetto - the free pattern on the Colette Patterns website - is so versatile and has been so popular on Sew Weekly that I felt I should have a go at it and ended up doing it twice!  No doubt I'll be making some more once summer is here again ...  The first was a Spooky one for Halloween and the second, so I've been told, is a festive looking one from some City Lights fabric - yet another duvet creation.  I can't wait to make up the right side as a skirt.  It shows a skyline and I want to make a skirt like some I've seen in similar fabric.

Standing around in the spooky shadows ...

Feathery mask from a dance shop.

All set for New Year's Eve or something.

4 comments:

  1. I still haven't made this up! Maybe in the summer. I love you efforts the web one is my favourite though. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sorbettos are lovely! I'm like Charlotte, I haven't made up this pattern yet! It's great that it's free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog - love the Sorbetto. Off to have a peek around at your other creations...

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...