Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Saturday, 10 December 2011

Latest Charity Shop find - Diamante Burberry Jeans

Where else would I get (what seem to me) to be a brand new pair of Burberry diamante studded canvas jeans for £8.00?  Am in love with these.  They are my size and do fit (though I'll admit I could do with losing a couple of pounds - definitely a resolution!).  I just went for a browse once lunchtime this week and found these - made my day!


  

4 comments:

  1. My pin cushion arrived today and I love it. Thank you so much fells like an early christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, I got your gift. You are so kind... I love it.

    ReplyDelete