Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Thursday, 1 December 2011

Knitting News

Not sewing, but knitting this time - my other great passion.  Here are just a few projects I've done over the past year and a bit.  My Module 4 City and Guilds is done and being assessed at this moment and I just thought I'd take a break and show you some of my other work.

A one ball scarf using a Japanese yarn 'Noro Silk Garden'



Mini capelet/shawl using a lovely, draping bamboo yarn, 'Sirdar Happy' 
 

Some novelties, using fancy yarns - Lemon Meringue Pie, Swiss Roll, Donut and Cupcake

Cacti using leftovers and some mini terracotta plantpots

Me, in a 'Sweater Girl' pose, for a Sew Weekly Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Diane these are wonderful, I long to be able knit well. I would really like to make a shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, you are so talented!!! I love the novelty sweets.. yummy yummy

    ReplyDelete