Thursday 1 December 2011

Knitting News

Not sewing, but knitting this time - my other great passion.  Here are just a few projects I've done over the past year and a bit.  My Module 4 City and Guilds is done and being assessed at this moment and I just thought I'd take a break and show you some of my other work.

A one ball scarf using a Japanese yarn 'Noro Silk Garden'



Mini capelet/shawl using a lovely, draping bamboo yarn, 'Sirdar Happy' 
 

Some novelties, using fancy yarns - Lemon Meringue Pie, Swiss Roll, Donut and Cupcake

Cacti using leftovers and some mini terracotta plantpots

Me, in a 'Sweater Girl' pose, for a Sew Weekly Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Diane these are wonderful, I long to be able knit well. I would really like to make a shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, you are so talented!!! I love the novelty sweets.. yummy yummy

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Instagram

My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...