Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Monday, 4 July 2011

TED in Cambridge Part I

Ted excelled in handing out cake to my colleagues (I think he was hoping there might be a bit leftover).  By lunchtime, he thought he might like a rest and perhaps see the sights by bike, the traditional mode of transport for Cambridge.  As the Fitzwilliam Museum is closed on a Monday, alternative plans were made ...


I was so looking forward to seeing the pottery bears ...
 

Don't stay there too long Ted ... you might get mistaken for an accessory!

1 comment:

  1. Ted seems to be enjoying himself in Cambridge, I guess he needs a bike ride after all that lovely chocolate cake he ate!

    ReplyDelete