Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Sunday, 3 July 2011

Congratulations Macskakat!

You are the lucky winner of 'Sew and Save'!  I asked my friend at work to pull the name out of a bag and she came up with you!  (Actually, I'm glad it's going to someone I know about).  It's also a coincidence that my friend has just come back from a tour of New Zealand - anyhow, if you could send your postal address to my Inbox at Sew Weekly, then I'll happily post the book to you.  I want to make sure I have it right in that the ric-rac I sent to you went missing ...  

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely! Thank you so much! :-) I'm off to send you an email now, haha! :-)

    ReplyDelete