Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Amy Butler Tote

I've made a Tote Bag, my design in Amy Butler fabric, which I've put up for sale at http://www.folksy.com/ under marguerite designs.  It's an experiment really, to see if anything sells and also how to price things.  It's really difficult arriving at a final sum, when considering the time and effort gone into the product.  I honestly don't think people realise ...

I'm doing a make-up bag to go with it as well.

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! Good Luck! Know how you feel as just opened an Etsy shop, so far lots of hits, no buys but it's only been two days... ;) I'll let you know if I get any bites and we can swap tips! I know folksy do a lot of blog posts about how to set up a shop and pricing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely bag and I hope it sells quickly. It is difficult to work out pricing and so much time, effort and experience goes into hand made goods.

    ReplyDelete