Now a registered trademark for fashion and homewares.

Join my blog as I experiment with colour, pattern and textile arts ...







I love photography, drawing, painting, working with fabrics/yarn and anything vintage ...










Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Another (pleasant) diversion ...

This little beauty arrived yesterday, all the way from Western Canada.  It's my 'Sweet Skunk' pincushion, which I won on the 30 days of pincushions giveaways at Sew Weekly.  It's made by 'Bluedaisies', and this is what they say at their Etsy shop:

'Welcome to Bluedaisies! There is a little bit of everything in here from vintage kitchenware, jewelry and accessories to items that I have handmade. Please enjoy your browsing and have fun!! :)  Please take a look at my Sugar Deer pin cushions. Their happy retro style is unique to Bluedaisies. I have always loved vintage pose dolls and retro styled deer - these are the resulting combination of the two :) They are colourful, functional and sweet - which is why I call them Sugar Deer - I will be listing more over the summer months :)' .


I think he'll be named 'Pepe Le Peu', after the cartoon skunk!
I've had some great things happen to me since I joined Sew Weekly ... thanks go to Mena.

1 comment: