Wednesday, 20 April 2011
50's inspired half apron
Aprons - another favourite subject. Particularly because I can be let loose with bias binding and ric rac! I enjoyed the technique in this, involving trapping the ric rac within the binding, making for very strong pockets. Also I could use the fabric I found at Stitch and Craft.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Find me on Instagram
My posts have been fewer and fewer of late and so I've decided that to kick off the New Year and keep things simpler, I'll just be u...
-
This is what I'm giving away as part of Debi's Sew Grateful week over at My Happy Sewing Place . There's a tin decorated with a...
-
I was going to finish a sewing project but I've been so busy at work that it just hasn't turned out that way ... instead I have the...
-
On the last minute ... as was the case with most of my Sew Weekly creations! I first found out about Sew Weekly through a British sewing m...

No comments:
Post a Comment